Friday, May 22, 2015

WILD CHILD ...my next picture book!

In August 2015 Abrams Books will release my latest picture book, WILD CHILD -my 22 illustrated picture book for kids, the 4th as both author & illustrator. (My first book with Abrams Books, and working with the wonderful editor Tamar Brazis)

Posted here is the final cover... a sneak peak!

It's the story of a new kind of creature suddenly appearing in the jungle and terrifying all the other animals with its annoying, relentless, bad behavior. Out of desperation to restore peace back to their jungle each of the animals try to tame this wild new creature, but without results. It just becomes wilder! Then the Gorilla finally figures out a way to tame it, at least for a little while...

The picture book will be officially released in August, but will probably become available on-line at Barnes & Noble and Amazon even earlier...

Sometime soon I will post more samples from the book including sketches, how I created the illustrations, etc...

Visit stevensalerno.com to view my illustration portfolios and all my picture books for kids. 



No comments: