Thursday, May 1, 2008

Harry Hungry! -words & pictures by Steven Salerno


To see all my illustration portfolio samples, visit stevensalerno.com
Illustrating picture books are wonderful projects, especially when illustrating your own words! Thus far I have managed to be the author & illustrator three times out of the 17 pictures books I've been involved with. My third book, "Harry Hungry!" (a story about a toddler who cannot stop eating) was completed in 2007 for release this year, but now my editor at Harcourt, Samantha McFerrin, has moved the release date to February 2009... so I have to be patient to see it in the book stores. (I did just receive a printed, bound, preview copy, and it looks terrific!)
Posted here is the cover. Visit my web site to see a few of the inside pages from the book as well.

No comments: