Monday, October 31, 2011

Hallo Happyween!

skull doodle (pen)  stevensalerno.com
It seems that nearly every channel I flipped to on the TV this month has been showing horror flicks, in honor of Halloween. (I think I saw a psychotic Michael Meyers slash a young Jamie Lee Curtis about ten times on ten different channels.) My personal favorite was seeing George Romero's cult classic film (1968) "Night of the Living Dead" again.

Inevitably I always doodle on scraps of paper and envelopes while watching TV... posted here is a detail of one such doodle made recently, most likely influenced by all the campy, scary movies on the tube.

Visit stevensalerno.com to see all my illustration portfolio samples... and most relevant to Halloween, click on the "Other World Sketches" portfolio section.

No comments: