Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Project: goat cheese packaging label/ "billy"

Throughout my illustration career I have created many food and beverage illustrations and graphics for clients…. such as Williams SonomaMcDonaldsEl Paso Chili CompanyCarrabas Italian Grill, etc… plus for many food related magazine articles and cookbooks as well. (visit stevensalerno.com and click on the ‘just food’ portfolio)
Recently I was asked to create some preliminary drawings of a goat character for a goat cheese label project. Unfortunately I ended up not getting the assignment from the agency (you know how that goes, you win some you lose some) but posted here is a prototype label graphic, incorporating one of my simple goat drawings. The simple drawing was created digitally: white line on a black textured background.
label illustration by Steven Salerno  visit stevensalerno.com
Visit stevensalerno.com to view my various illustration portfolios, for advertising, editorial, food, picture books, etc…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice article, very helpful to learn something new....Thank for sharing that great information.

Food Packaging Films Manufacturer