Thursday, November 20, 2008

BUBBA, 'BAMA... and Beyond


To see all my illustration portfolio samples, visit stevensalerno.com
I enjoy doing caricatures of politicians and celebrities... but since I never promote this capability to industry art directors (none of my illustration advertising, promotions or web site portfolios contain any caricature samples), I receive very few calls from art directors requesting a caricature.
Over the years I remember having created illustrations (for various magazines) of Mr. Rogers, Bette Midler, President Clinton, President Reagan, President Bush (the first one), Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, Julia Childs, Pamela Anderson, and others...
Posted here is a past illustration I did of our previous prez, Bill (Bubba) Clinton, and a new caricature I recently created of our prez-elect, Barrack Obama, who I refer to as “Baroque Obama.” (see earlier post)

No comments: